I really like the Hostal Nevada on Calle Gamazo, 28. It is centrally located (3 blocks from the plaza de toros)with 2-3 really nice restaurants on the same tiny street. I have stayed there 3 times and it run by a very nice family. The last time I was there was 2 years ago, and it was pretty cheap. I don't know if that is still the case. WARNING - every time I try to find it, I spend 1/2 hour circling the city. Gamazo has to be one of the shortest streets in Seville and the neighborhood is full of one-way streets that are always pointing the opposite way that I need to go!

The restaurant that is closest to the Hostal (can't remember the name)was EXCELLENT. They have a small bar in the front with tables in the back. Whether you go for tapas or a full meal you will not be disappionted. Each morning I would see the owner in the window slicing bacalao into paper thin slices, setting them atop roe, and then drizzling with olive oil and lemon juice. I ate this every day I was in seville. Also, they have some excellent grilled meats. Can you tell I am passionate about Seville???