After seeing the traffic on the message board today (posting in ALL Forums today except for the "Favorite Places" forum -- which is ODD!) I thought I'd dig out this old thread and express once again my thanks for your participation on our message board, dedicated to our love and curiosity with Spain.

Thank you all for giving me SO MUCH daily pleasure with your interaction, your questions, and your expression of passion towards the country we love with all the passion of a 10,000 gitanos on a Saturday night, having an impromptu flamenco show for only family and friends.

(really, i'm not looking for KUDOS/Thanks from anyone. Just had a few beers with my oh-so-"American" pizza and was feeling my love and gratitude for you all for helping, allowing ME to have Spain surround me everyday of my life)

Feeling melancholy, missing Spain, and having reverse culture-shock upon returning from Madrid,

MadridMan

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog