Oh yeah. I am not going to lie. First thing, a cup of strong coffe and the mornings posts - forget wrok. I can't concentrate until I have satified my Spain addiction.

I also weirdly, and genuinely, feel really affectionate towards everyone on the board. it is an amzing forum. I was looking at the Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree and feeling irritated by all the juvenile comments the participants seem to make.

I love the sincerity in the responses on this board, and the true exchange of knowledge. With everyone's input on things to do, see and eat, my next trip to Sapin will be incredible!

And we get to marinate in our nostalgia together. Helps the ache a little bit (makes it worse sometime too, but somehow that's okay).

P.S. Mclarke, I have also really enjoyed those discussions. I thik it is awsome to be able to have civilized, educating discussion about sensitive issues like that. The more I travel , the more I see how connected those issues are- no matter which particular goup you are dicussing. I was just telling someone the other day, that it has helped me learn to discuss polemic topics in a healthier way. I have learned alot through the ETA thread.

[This message has been edited by Nicole (edited 11-29-2000).]