Hi everyone,

Well, my name is Ilanit and I´m from Israel. I came to Madrid on October 9th. I register from Israel to Enforex language school. I studied spanish for a month and I lived in a shared flat of the school. Well, for the begining I think this arangement is good-you´re setteled for the start !
Anyway, my plans were to come to Madrid for few months, maybe even a year. I wanted to find a job that would cover my living costs and then I can keep on studying.
What can I say?
As for school- it´s a good school, very nice staff, and pretty good acommodation.
Last weekend I had to leave the apartment and they let me stay there without studying. (of course I´m paying for that!)
As for job- I can´t find anything ! well, I sort of trusted what Elina wrote in this forum about a place of telemarketing that deals with non-spanish speakers. The problem is that they moved and I can´t contact her or the company !
I also tried to contact the Israeli embassy and the Jewish community, but so far they have nothing to offer me.
So, right now I have a huge problem- I realy would like to stay in Madrid- the city is great! Night life here is great (so many disco-bar, bars, pubs, etc.), so many places to see (museums, parks..), so many nice people, such a great language ! I realy want to stay and keep on studying !
I even found some vegeterian restaurants! (with the help of members from this forum)
The problem is that I need a job and a place to live in.
If anyone could help I´ll be more than happy.
Some details about me: I´m 28 and I´m a physiotherapist. I speak hebrew, english and a little spanish.
I´ll apreciate any help, thanks in advance- Ilanit.

P.S- If someone needs any information, I´ll be glad to help.