I hope that I am not sounding like a racist because I am not. My first sentence was that I didn't understand American's racism until I came here, and the reason why I understood them is because almost all the scary people that I've seen here are foreigners. Again, I've seen very nice people who are foreigners. But, honestly, what kind of people you see when you go to the bad areas of the city? How many whites are there? Someone has told me (and maybe is just a tale that they tell to foreigners) that there is a neighborhood in Chicago where all of them are blacks and they have guns and if you go there and you are white you won't leave alive.
See? The problem is that in the bad neighborhoods almost all of them are blacks, or hispanics so people think that they born being bad persons when actually is their way of life what make them to be thieves or drugs dealers or whatever. I don't think that anybody here is right, all of us have good points so none of us has the truth on our hands. I can understand that Nicole defends other cultures, but you cannot be blind, the numbers are there, most of the criminals are not white. The point is that blacks/hispanics/white/indians... are not all good and they are not all bad, but some races are luckier than others and the ones that are not lucky have to find a way to survive and usually that way is not being nice but agressive. The right thing to do is help the "not lucky" races to get a better life.