I´m HERE!!! And, after setting-up/installing/figuring out what was wrong with the computer I finally got it working. AND, with a FREE internet access account from TeleLine InfoVía Plus, a Telefónica company. No floating advertisements or anything!

Anyway, it´s after midnight here now and I JUST got it working so I´m very very VERY happy not to have to rely on the cybercafés, but I don´t mind. It´s just not as convenient. So yes, things are great here (as you may have read already) and tomorrow begins the first big day.

replay, I´ll be calling you tomorrow (Wednesday). I know you´re busy from your schedule above, but will talk with you tomorrow. I´ll be calling lots of people here to make arrangements for events, meetings, and other stuff.

Tonight I had empanadas and tortilla de patatas. Mmm... And don´t forget the Mahou beer! Mmmmm... hehee.. Okay. Time for bed. I´m just starting to get readjusted to the time change. Thanks all for your greetings! Just uploaded the newest daily online journal!

Saludos, MadridMan (IN MADRID!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog