Steveaqui,

After living in England for 6 months I can tell you that cost of living there is much higher than in Spain.

Of course, this depends on the cities. As I said, I went to Norwich, Brighton and Bath and all of them were expensive compared to Spain.

As for traveling, I know there are extremely cheap fares, especially to London (Easyjet, Go...).

As for the technical English is easier than the "normal" language. In fact, most of the books we use as bibliography during our courses at the university are in English. I guess the problem will be the pronunciation. I know the technical terms in English but I don't know how to pronounce some of them.

-----

Eddie, I would like to giver special thanks to you. I didn't know about the "booming" computing business in Ireland. Two days ago I had two Irish girls at my hostal and they confirmed it.

So, I think I would probably go for Ireland. The only problem is that there aren't such cheap flight from Madrid to Dublin. Maybe I should fly to London and then go to Dublin if I want to get really cheap fares.

Anyway, I appreciate all the answers people have posted here. However, I won't go abroad at least until the next year so I still have plenty of time to decide what to do.

Thank you very much,

Antonio

[This message has been edited by Antonio (edited 09-03-2000).]