Bulls : You can't condemn what you haven't seen, and the truth is I'm not likely to. I've tried on TV, and can't get past the guy on the horse. Sorry, not for me.

Flamenco : I love the bars, the guitar, the clapping, the dancing, the box (can't remember its name, the one they sit on and play like a drum), the general atmosphere it creates, and then someone sings and I find that difficult. My brother in law loves it though, so I shall keep going.

Siesta : For Sundays, after too much lunch, in front of the rubbish film that I'm sure is shown for the purpose of sleeping in front of, yes. The rest of the week I personally prefer to do other things.

Guitar : I love the spanish guitar so much that I bought one to try and learn and found that it is far harder than it looks. 10 years of studying and I'm still complete rubbish laugh

Smoking : I don't and never have smoked, but I believe people should have the choice to do so. In the UK it is banned now in public places, so what happens is I am left guarding the table, while everyone else goes outside to smoke. The spanish have approached this subject the right way.

Tapas : The one thing I would really struggle to live without if I ever left Madrid.

Vagabounds : I'm taking this to mean the spanish like to work little. That just isn't my experience. The offices work long hours, and the shops open long hours. There are a lot of bank holidays mind you.

To speak shouting : Yep and why not. And deeply too. And that's not just the men !