I just received an update from Alberto at Hostal Adriano regarding the construction.

The construction is done. All that is left is the final decoration (the second best part of the hostal after the service!) Opening is expected by September 1st.

The remodeling of the building is also winding down. There is no scaffolding covering the exterior nor dust in the common areas nor workmen in the halls. (However, the lobby at ground level is still not finished, pending the completion of the elevator.

Which leads me to...The elevator! It should be done by October, but being it is within "Historic Madrid", red tape could change this.

Due to the fact that a separate business license had to be issued for the "left side" of Hostal Adriano, the new half will be named Hostal Adria (Catalan for Adriano) for the time being. There is a passage between the two hoastales. The website should reflect theses changes around Sept 1.

I have a reservation for September 19th and I will update you all, providing EasyEverything on c/Montera is not wiped off the map!