Mongo recently stayed there so he can tell you how it is to stay/sleep there. In fact, he was THERE the day I took the tour(s) of Hostal Adriano .

Yes, the construction will be going on for the next 3-5 months they say. It's a shame too but as I said in my journal about my visit(s) there, you walk up 3 flights of construction mess, workers, buckets, some dust, noise, and then you open the door to the spotlessly clean, color, stylish "foyer" of Hostal Adriano and you leave all that stuff behind you.

The rooms are also perfectly clean, stylish, arched doorways, modern bathrooms, lots of IKEA furniture is used, refrigerators, TVs, ceiling fans and (almost-installed) Air Conditioning in every room. The photos on their website look just like it does in person too.

Location really couldn't be better. It's about 1-2 blocks from several pedestrian streets of bars and restaurants near the Puerta del Sol. LOTS of action around here.

Mongo: What do you have to say about it?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog