Hey Don Dela Vega....well well well.... laugh interesting topic.. As a half Spanish/Scott lady.. here is my opinion with regards this matter hehehehe
Ok. In Madrid..dont know about the rest of spain...there are two types of women.. i really don´t like to categorise but it really goes like this... Ok, on one hand..u have the beautiful typical traditional spanish women that we refer here as the Pijas.. for some reason...they are ALL gorgeous, dress amasing etc etc.. however they are very traditional in their way of thinking an they only go out with greasy spanish men with long hair that it is parted to one side (i wonder if they use a ruler for this laugh )and tlak in a sort of weird "con el huevo en la boca" and wear chinos and Ralph Lauren t shirts...altough these women may consider a black man as gorgoues they wouldnt have them as a boyfriend. Since they are highly infuenced by what their friends and family think. Therefore they tend to go for men that are just a "replica of their father". So there u go. On the other hand u have the laid bak more open minded type of spanish , also gorgoues wink :p , ladies.. and these ,my friend, wouldnt have a problem going out with a black man ( i think) ..they are the more laid back. However, in Spain is not common to see a spanish lady with a black male in Madrid...I really don´t know why confused
In terms of caracter...ok, well ..spanish women are very expressive, very emotional (in a good way)they are open and sociable , and generally confident. BUT!!!! THEY HAVE THE WORST TEMPER DEL MUNDO MUNDIAL!!!!!! tienen una mala leche que te cagas. heheheh . And this is sooo true. they tend to complain a lot and generally they are quite jealus.. but then again..la envidia es el deporte nacional de España.... I mean.. they cant stand other beautiful women..for example, english women arent like that, as long as u are a nice person they dont give a toss whether u are good looking or not. And this is because spanish women ( in general and not all of them of course) HATE COMPETITION FROM OTHER WOMEN!!! So there u go, that is my opinion which I have tried my best to put it as realistic as possible! I hope u get an idea ...but if u come to MAdrid and u want to pull spanish ladie, phone me ...HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJ,,,joke...just go to all the HIp Hop clubs and areas, or the more alternative..chueca..malasaña..that is where the laid baks are..!!!!Good luck!!!