Ok, I have to go on.

After weeks of biting my lips with wishes of taking part in the discussion of the topic, and not daring because (I don't want to give you or anybody ideas) just if this page was sent to the police or denounce my at a court would give me a lot of problems no matter if they found me guilty or not - They shouldn't since I never said I am for ETA or encourage people to follow ETA -, and if they did, which is not impossible if you see how matters related to ETA have been treated by courts (incredibly partially - it is also in the link), I could be imprisoned up to two years according to law!!! mad mad mad Unfortunately, in this country, generally democratic, this is a topic that is uniformely treated by the españolistas party's controlled newspapers, and where courts(once again, against what is the usual thing), don't behave impartially. Does anyone believe judges and newspapers would be impartial in Macedonia about Albanians or in Turkey about kurdos?

Amnesty International is the world's best know and respected international agency for Human Rights, and it is the source for most of the information we get about abuses on liberties in communist countries, women's mutilations in Africa, or taliban fanatism in Afghanistan. It is free of prejudices against the Governmet or the Basque Country, as much as it is free of them towards any of the countries they write about: China with the killing of female babies or the russian army tortures in some revolting regions.

I have decided to keep calm as much as possible, no matter the many lies posted by the rest of the spanish nationality members of this forum, with special mention to you and Marco, so I will not answer you insults (quotes):

Ignacio: Don't be hypocrite and cinycal

Ignacio you made me really sick. Can you sleep with your own conscience?

you know you are not in danger. Shut up liar!

Manipulator...

Don't speak for me liar!

Liar is what you are

Yesterday president Aznar sayed that he won't mind to talk about separation, but that the focus should be in finish ETA. Liar!

If I were you I will not sleep well with my conscience.

Who the hell has prohibited you to talk?! LIAR!

NASTY, THIS MAKES ME SICK.

the healthy programs, etc etc etc. LIAR

Only 20% of the people want independentism, see the polls of the nationalist government liar!

I'm tired of you and your lies and foolnesses

Ignacio

ps:THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOU CIVILIZED WAYS AND RESPECTING OTHERS' OPINION, YOUR MANNERS SAY A LOT ABOUT ESPAÑOLISTAS' ATTITUDES TOWARDS DIALOG AND UNDERSTANDIG

[ 09-07-2001: Message edited by: Ignacio ]