A different American Perspective:

Spainish democracy has spoken for it's self a process all American's appreciate and respect.

Though it appears our two peoples may advance to a more adverserial relationship in the short term, I and most of my countrymen appreciate the courge of the spainish people to be there for American in it's time of need and peril.Particularly when most of their European brothern would not lift a finger and bleed for what is considered, in Europe, an "American War".

Ironically I recall two of my Mom's Greek American uncles bleeding for Spain in its Civil war. I also recall my Grandfather, in 1918, and Father and his brothers, in 1944-45 bleeding for the rest of Europe in in their time of need and peril. They did so to protect America for sure but to protect our freedom loving European friends as well. They did so out of choice as a Friend who would come to the aid of a Friend in the real world.

My heart bleeds for those innoncent people and their families who were victims of those March 11th thugs and murders.

May our two peoples never fall victim to their goal of world domination and freedoms surpression.

Again, thank you!