I can't understand the hype about Hostal Adriano. The place is a construction zone and it looks to be that way for a long long time. I am just back from 16 days in Spain and stayed at Hostal Adriano for 4 days in mid March. The entire front of the building is wrapped in scaffolding taking up one sidewalk. Across the street construction materials are stacked obliterating the other sidewalk, so you are left to dodge cars in the street with your bags. The front entrance is ramped to allow wheel barrels and there is a continuous flow of construction workers carrying materials. The four flights of stairs are all torn up and dusty with holes in the floor covered with plywood.
Yes once inside the rooms are acceptable, but nothing exceptional. During our stay in Spain we stayed at eight different hotels, all with bath, most in the $40-$50 range. Our room at Hostal Adriano was the smallest. Our bathroom at Hostal Adriano was 2/3 the size of the next smallest bathroom!
As a novelty you might want to check the place out just to observe the "old lady hookers" that hang out on the same block of C/de la Cruz as Hostal Adriano. I am serious, and at first I could not belive it myself! These ladies are in their late 50s and 60s and have apparently found an economic niche.
There are dozens of other budget accommodations in the same area. Save yourself the hassle.