I no longer have the stroller as it was quite an attention grabber, and it was stollen right off our property (broad daylight) in Las Vegas. Thank God my baby wasn't in it, although, I'm pretty certain it was the stroller they wanted. It was light green and blue, I had all the stuff, the bed, extra pads, matching umbrellas, boot, and the rain slicker. It was beatiful. I may add to my crew here, but if I do, I want one of those strollers!
My children were not born in Spain, but we took my daugther there when she was one. I really swear I did not see her for about a week. Spaniards LOVE babies, and she came back happy, and content, and well fed! She also came back smelling like Nenuco para ninos. Along with some adorable clothes, you know they spare no expense when it comes to their children! I would like to take my kids back now, ages 12 and 9, but there never seems to be a good time as they are both heavily involved in travelling sports. Hopefully soon. Thanks for the website info, I'm going there now!