Tuesday, 4 April

Today´s class went much better. I studied the subjunctive before class which helped a lot. I did not remember it at all from years ago. The only intermediate class this week is the advanced class. The other students in my class are very good and have been taking classes here for a long time. In the first class today we had a long discussion of the political problems in Spain. The newspapers are full of stories about the corruption in Marbella. The mayor has been sent to prison. Rosa the teacher is very good and she is very animated and enthusiastic.

In the vocabulary and conversation class we discussed expressions using colors, viejo verde e.g. We also discussed working conditions in the various countries represented in the class.

After class I had lunch at a chiringuita on the beach and got some sun. Weather continues to be just great. I spent the evening in Mijas where I happened to run into Robbieroy.

I do not have much time to study. I am only here for a week and I have so many things that I want to do. I have said hello to many friends that I have made in past visits. I just finished checking my e-mails and responded to friends and family.

More updates to follow....