Hello everyone,

I know before I posted asking questions about study abroad because before I couldn't seem to find any four year study in spain programs so I figured I would have to go the study abroad route. But after hours and hours of research I finally found a school that I am interested in where I could get my undergraduate degree in spanish studying in spain. The school is not in andalucia but it sounds like a realy great university it is through St. Louis University and it is there Madrid campus. It sounded great but then again I am still working on researching it. Does anyone happen to know anything about the school and has anyone gone there? I'd prefer to get my spanish degree in spain because for one american schools are way to expensive and in my opinion not always that great and by studying in a spanish speaking country I figured it would help me become a lot more fluent then studying in america with all english speaking students. However I am not sure if it is the only school like that in Spain and would like to know if anyone else knows of any other four year programs in Spain? I am pretty much a beginner in the spanish language. I know a few basic words and the few words that my mom remembered from her high school spanish class like. Pluma, Buenas Notches etc. etc. so I would probally have to start at the beggining so any four year schools that would except beginners? It will probally be quite a while before I will be able to go because I am still trying to figure out how to pay for all of this. And I may not be given a slot at one of the schools but I am a huge planner and wanna plan as much as I can ahead of time hoping it will help calm my nerves if I have a game plan. Any study abroad stories anyone would like to share? I would greatly appreciate it.

Allison