Do a job search on www.Monster.es or www.infojobs.net with a keyword of 'English'. In larger international companies English is the business language and they require all applicants to take an English test, however you may run into a barrier with your co-workers as the spoken language for banter at the office is Catalan or Spanish. My experience has been as long as I make an effort and the people in the office know I am trying they will speak Spanish or English instead of Catalan with me. Of course I have only been there as a consultant working months at a time, but still it has been wonderful!

Once you are there for a period of time, it will be much easier to pick up the language. Although I would recommend buying a CD to learn prior, taking a class once you are there, or having some intercambios. I also recommend, and this may sound strange, watching tv programs that you know, but are being televised in Spanish. The fact that you have familarity with the program will allow you to have a better grasp on what is being said in Spanish until it eventually is stored in your memory without you realizing it! Like I said, it sounds strange, but it works :-)

CD - Rosetta Stone is great, because it actually offers Spanish from Spain CDs.

Class - so many to choose from, Don Quijote is good and is easy to get to in Barcelona.

Intercambio (Language exchange) - post or respond to a listing on www.loquo.com