Hey everyone, I'm looking to move to and work in Spain for at least a couple months. Here's the issue, I don't speak fluent Spanish, I know some basics, and there is a chance that I could learn to speak just fine by the time I go there, if not incredibly soon after arriving. I'm just looking for a way to live there for a bit, and survive as I don't have the money to backpack. On the plus side I do have family 20 minutes outside of Madrid so I won't be going in completely on my own. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WORK I COULD DO? I'm willing to go anywhere in Spain for it, preferably Madrid though.... the most tempting possibility I've seen is this www.spainjoy.com although they haven't emailed me back yet and it looks a little sketchy, I'm still inquiring into it. Any suggestions would be great, thanks

I forgot to add I'm 23 years old by the way, so any younger type work would be fine... tourist areas, anything, or any organisations you may know of that helps people like me do this....again thanks