Hello, everyone! I'm new to this website and think it's awesome. I'm looking for some advice on living and working in Spain. A friend of mine is starting a language program on October 1 for four weeks. She will live with a family in Seville. I want to join her and continue to live in Spain for a year. However, I would need to find a job and a place to stay. I'm giving up a pretty decent job and apartment in Philadelphia, but it's my dream to live in Spain. I have a college degree in Communications, four years post-grad working experience in my field, and 16 years of babysitting experience (I love kids). I prefer to live with a Spanish-speaking family. What are my chances of finding a job? I'm open to anything as long as I make enough to provide the essentials (shelter, food, etc.).

Just to clarify...I want to live and work in Spain legally. I've looked into being an au pair, which under Spanish law, requires me to attend school and obtain a student visa. However, I would like to know what other options are out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!