Hi everyone I'm new here and I've just found this very interesting conversation!

I have a question, along the same lines as Espe3, what are the chances of - an IT literate, experienced Web Designer (4+yrs), qualified Photographer, with basic Spanish sklls - finding a decent job in Spain?

I'm from and live in England, but the sun is calling and I've got to get a job in Spain! I do have a possible job offer over in Tenerife, but the hours are longer than my job now, and the pay is considerably less and by the sounds of it I'd be working my butt off. Which is not why I want to move to Spain! Ok, so I'm not fluent in Spanish, that's my downfall, but I'm learning so that shows I'm willing.

All I want to do is catch a bit of the sun while eating my tapas, is that too much to ask?! smile

BTW If Telefonica are looking for a Professional Creative (New Media etc), give them my email address! (Pleeeeeease!!) worpeddesign@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Jane
---------------
If you want to have a look at some of my work, take a look at: http://members.lycos.co.uk/mixx/