Hi all,
This is going to sound familiar at first, but bear with me...

I plan to relocate to Spain next year (in January, if at all possible...my bank account is still hurting from my trip in March). I have just begun seeking employment in earnest. I am going to take a shot at TEFL, though I lack certification (but hey all you potential employers out there: I have teaching experience! And I'll dance for my supper!)...I am hoping that perhaps I will get lucky or that my desperate need to live in Spain will override my better judgement and compel me to work illegally.

Now, to the point: have any of you had any experience working for the Wall Street Institute ? Also, can anyone provide me with a single street address/e-mail address/fax number for the Wall Street Institute in Spain? (In other words, do they have any sort of headquarters in Spain?) I am trying to find a listing of WSI's current openings throughout Spain. I have tried contacting them via the contact page on their web site _twice_, to no avail. I also tried e-mailing one of their Barcelona centers, but I have not received a response. How can I reach these people?!

Also, I may as well ask whether any of you have worked for Opening English School.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Before I close, tengo que dar las gracias a MadridMan, this site is fantastic! I need a little bit of Spain every day to keep myself sane, so thank goodness your site is here! Keep up the great work!

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]