To compare the soldiers of the American Revolution to the ETA is one more example of your convoluted thought process, Ignacio. The over whelming majority of the population in the American colonies wanted independance from England. This does not appear to be the case in the Basque region of Spain. You have also made some other comments that lead me to beleive you endorse the activities of the ETA.

There was no doubt as to who the leaders of the American Revolution were and to their where abouts during the revolution. Most died in poverty or were executed when they were found by the British. I might add that they affixed their signature to a paper know as the "Declaration of Independance." Which was delived to the king of England. Have any members of the ETA signed such a document and deliverd it to the King of Spain????? As bad as I hate to admitt it the colonist were aided in gaining independance by the French. Possibly the last time a French soldier fought and did not get his ass kicked.

I live in a part of the US that was at one time controlled by Spain, then Mexico. None of the changes of power and control were the result of war, and certainly not "terrorist acts."

You seem to feel there is not difference between military operations and terrorist acts. Most rational people would disagree. Militaries operate in the open, terrorist operate in the shadows.

Just remember, "a coward dies many deaths, a brave man only dies once."