Iraq was an ally when they attacked Iran. Again, I don't know if calling them "Eurocowards" is constructive. We, the United States, are as guilty in giving the terrorists the mindset that they could get away with anything as anyone. BJ Clinton pulled us out of Somalia after 18 of my brethren were killed and showed UBL that we were too afraid of a few bodybags to come to any resolution. Clinton's justice dep't also came up with that assinine policy of pursuing terrorists in a "Law" fashion, only bringing the ones perpetrating the crimes to justice, and that too was a failure. Kerry is pondering the same policy, of course, he won't, nor would he ever, get my vote. If Spain ousted Aznar for issues other than the attacks, fine. If they did it because they wanted out of this war on terror, I feel they are making a grave mistake. ...one that we, the United States, have made as well. What comes around, goes around. I pray nothing happens to Spain on the scale of 9/11, but if it does, I wonder how they will address the issue.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?