Good point Vinceramos.

From my point of view, we can't still conclude it was on or another terrorist band.

It seems due to recent informations that it was Al-Qaeda, or some type of a new moroccian terrorist band.

To answer if ETA was capable of something like this, let me say: yes, they are capable of something like this or worse.

In these bombings 200 Kg of explosives have been used. A week ago an ETA van was discovered on its way to Madrid (two ETA terrorists captured). It had 500 Kg of explosives.

On 2003 Christmas night (what a day to kill!) ETA members were discovered in Madrid's Chamartin Rail Station with suitcases filled with explosives, with the objective of bombing trains or the whole rail station.

Lastly, two years ago, two vans with a ton (1,000 Kg) of explosives were captured on their way to Madrid. It is suspected they wanted to blow up the whole Barajas Airport, or Torre Picasso (the highest tower in Madrid, 90 stores).

I have no fear, and I think that, althought people is very sad for what has happened, we are not frightened by these killers. I'm completely sure that they will end in prison for the rest of their days.

We are of course not free of further bombings from ETA or radical islamic terrorists, but we have to move ahead and make every possible effort to defeat them.

Fernando