1492 was the begining of the Spanish Empire and our golden age are you grazy this signifies the greatest times in our countries history. This is when Spain founded the new world this is when our true history begins this is when Spain was born. Which in case you don't remember we fought for 700yrs to kick these very same people out of Spain.

"And given your blood curdling calls for the heads of all Muslims, you are simply contradicting yourself, my friend. Let's see. Don't you see the fault in your logic? On one hand, the US should have not intervened to free the Iraqi people. Better to leave them to suffer under the unequivocable brutality of Saddam. Yet, let's destroy all Muslims. Huh???"
Alhomoda you posted this earlier. It's true that the US freed the Iraqi people from Saddam but did the US free the Spanish people from Franco I see a fault in your character we aren't out to save the muslims from their own strife which they have created we are not responsible for the third world poverty. US was not responsible to save Spain from Franco why sould we be responsible in saving the Iraqies from Saddam we aren't. Im stating my opinion the US Europe and every ONE other then the middle easterners them selves the Jews and Muslims sould be not involved in their politics its not our problem. It not our fault half the world lives in poverty in order to "fix" this we would have to disturbute all of the wealth of US and the rest of the modern first world nations to the rest world which we aren't willing to do so why help them they are still going to be back wards and third world beacuse they are obviously incapable of setting any thing more than that. All of you on this board are going to keep on chatting on ur PC waching your TV driving your Cars who cares about the rest of the world Isreal and Muslims its their problem not ours who cares we can't do any thing about it any ways and we are un willing because we keep our right full wealth to our selves which we whole heartidely deserve. Are you guys telling me that sould give all our money to Sub Saharan Africans cause they deserve it no we are un willing to do that we continue living in OUR wealth which they are incapable of creating.