Of course im deeply sadened by this event and I don't blame muslims. Who can you blame for this the hardest thing to except is that anothere person of course hailing from the middle east as most terriost do did this attrocity and yes their are other terriost from other regions but this particular region called the middle east and the muslim world is natorious for its terriost. Why is this well im not going to delve into this because im smarter then most people and see reality as it is.

Thats your opinion though and im not getting heated though im just stating that most terriost and terriost attacks have been muslim related can we one day mabey agree on this fact that this particular group of people is known for this and that it doesn't exist in other groups of people to the extent to which it does today in the muslim world.

I don't dislike individual muslims all I have done is regonized that these people are terriost.

Come on every one knows that at the air port when they check the purse of a 50 yr old white grandma they are wasting their time. In less the terriost dressed up as a grandma which is possible. They have attacked Spain and the US does that mean all muslims are terriosts. No. But of course it means that obviously a significant percentage of them are. Thats all im saying.