Quintos,

"...I always believed Spain would get attacked ever since that moron Aznar supported the US in its war against Iraq..."

I am proud that Spain stood in support of the US and have great respect for the courage Aznar showed to stand for his convictions despite unrelenting pressure from other European voices. Think beyond this media soundbyte of "the US and its war vs. Iraq." Think of the 22 MILLION Iraqis who can now choose to live as they want to live. Sure there is a transitional government. But soon Iraq will be 100% controlled by Iraqis. For many, this is justification enough for intervention to free the Iraqis. My father lived under both Nazi and Soviet occupation and mother under the Japanese, so never EVER trivialize the human yearning to be free.

And given your blood curdling calls for the heads of all Muslims, you are simply contradicting yourself, my friend. Let's see. Don't you see the fault in your logic? On one hand, the US should have not intervened to free the Iraqi people. Better to leave them to suffer under the unequivocable brutality of Saddam. Yet, let's destroy all Muslims. Huh???

Shelve the media sound bytes, "US War for Oil" "Bush Jr winning one for Bush Sr," etc. These statements trivialize the real sacrifices that men and women made in fighting to free Iraq from Saddam and from the armed terrorist thugs that are still given support in Iraq.

If have sympathy for those guys killing US soldiers in Iraq, then how can you justify your desire to detroy all Muslims??

Instead, put your faith in the pursuit of freedom: of people, of everyday workers, the kind that were robbed of their lives this week. If you shift the paradigm to one of freedom, you will count among your friends Muslims, Christians, Gays, all races and nationalities, and ages and genders, etc. It is a wonderful group. But if your continue to divide along social lines, I guarantee you, you will forever live in a world in which friend and enemy are redefined on practically a daily basis.

No thanks!! Let freedom ring!!

P.S. When I think of Muslims I think of Khalil Gibran. I think of those recounted by Washington Irving in the tales of the Alhambra. I think of those rules in Cordoba who founda way to coexist peacefully with Jews and Gentiles for 200+ years. And yes, I even think of the passion that sought to overthrow a brutal Shah in Iran. In fact, more than perhaps any other religious group, the Muslims need to taste true freedom as they are seriously repressed. But their freedom aan't happen when the they are being squeezed from both sides: Fanatical teachers preaching death and hatred and brutal and corrupt dictatorial regimes.