miche,

For your information the responsible of the assasination of that Ecuatorian man in Maremagnum in Barcelon was James Anglada, another SOUTHAMERICAN IMMIGRANT IN SPAIN:

http://noticias.ya.com/fotos/200202/0806.htm

The cause of the death of the equatorian was not that he was hurt during the fight (he was hurt indeed but that wasn´t the cause of the death). The cause of the death was when he was thrown to the sea. Guess, who was the one that throw that Ecuatorian man to the sea??. James Anglada, ANOTHER SOUTHAMERICAN IMMIGRANT:

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/ediciones/20020210/espana/d10esp0303.php

"Tres de los cuatro implicados en la muerte del ecuatoriano han salido en libertad bajo fianza mientras que el principal implicado, James Anglada, ingresó en la cárcel Modelo de Barcelona tras confesar que tiró al mar a Pacheco y asegurar que se trató de un accidente".

http://arcos.inf.uc3m.es/~juange/lro/00-01/grupos/mirror/www.estrelladigital.es/

"La juez dicta prisión para James Anglada tras reconocer que tiró al mar al ecuatoriano del 'caso Maremagnum'".

The Ecuatorian man was so drunk that he reacted in a violent way when he couldn´t get into the pub. Drunk people are not allowed to enter into pubs. He took several bottles and hurt with them to the guards of the disco in the head. But I repeat it, guards of discoteques are always very stupid and violent. But I repeat it, the cause of the death was that he died "ahogado" in the sea. James Anglada (ANOTHER SOUTHAMERICAN INMIGRANT) was the one that threw him to the sea. So, now take your own words and don´t say so many irrealities. You´ve been ridiculous trying to put a news from 5 months ago trying to make us believe that it was a Spaniard the murder when it was James Anglada, ANOTHER SOUTHAMERICAN INMIGRANT. But, in the last 5 months I can put 100 news were Ecuatorians were involved (assasination, murders, reyertas, rapes,...).

So you can eat your own words now. You´ve been ridiculized by your own words...

miche, also wrote:

"I hope my bronze and black brothers kick your f****** arses!"

That is the kind of expressing that many southamericans have (the so-called """""hispanics""""". There is nothing more incoherent to see pure indians or almost pure indians call themshelves "latinos" just because they speak a latin tongue. If the Romans (Roman Empire) saw it....I wonder what Ecuatorians or most southamericans have of "Hispanic" or "latino". Can you tell me?). Did you get an education where you were at school?.

Bricamb, there are 4000 million of poors in the world. Should they be allowed to enter into Europe because they are all poor in their own countries??. Should Europe let all africans (500 millions) come to Europe because they are poor there??. Why don´t they start to take responsible meassure like controling their own natality like We Europeans are doing??. Why Southamerican amerindian/mestizos families have 8 sons if they can´t feed them??. Why is it that after they have had 8 sons they realize that they can´t feed them and so they have to emmigrate to Europe or ask for money to the government?. It´s their own irresponsability why they are so poor and unsuccesful. Bricamb, in 50 years many europeans will be outnumbered by africans, southamericans, asians in their own country. Do you like it?.

Booklady wrote this:
"The same can be said of the United States! Without immigration the U.S. would not be the great economic power that it is today."

If the US is a great economic power it is not becaue 30 million mexicans have entered into the US to dish or work in the Burguer Kind. It is because there are 230 million of Europeans that have made that country a great economic power. If there were 230 million of Mexicans in the US and just 15 million of Europeans, the US would be another Mexico=third world country.

Booklady wrote this:

"who fail to understand that legal immigration will save the countries of Europe from negative population growth. In 20-40 years they will be glad that intrepid peoples from all over the world chose thier country to settle."

A tipical answer from a letf-mind (communist) person. Southamerica is full of populist, communist persons. That is why you will never be capable of make prosperous societies.

Intrepid people??????. Yes........I prefer not to answer this. If they were so intrepid why all of their countries have always been third-world countries??. So, those "intrepid" people that have ruined their country want to teach Europeans how to make a developped country, don´t they??....

I quit. It´s unbelievable how people can manipulate FACTS to suit their interests. "Intrepid people", "they will save Europe from dissapering because our low natality", "A drunk a violent ecuatorian person has been killed by another SOUTHAMERICAN immigrant and someone tries to convince us that Spaniards are violent", and so on...

I don´t think I´m going to reply in this thread again (may be I will do some puntual observations to people that show coherent arguments). Some posters in this thread ssupport their beliefs with fallacies and manipulations.

*Sorry MadridMan to post this kind of threads. Maybe it is not your intention to have this kind of political issues in your messageboard. I won´t post them again.