"voice of reason and logic"??. So, I donīt have reasonable arguments?. Oh, great, whatever you say Booklady. Now, Iīm going to show you how you think you are reasonable and I will find that you are not.

You say that all groups comit crimes and delinquency. So for you it is the same the groups who have negligible crimes and delinquency in Spain (western european drugdealers in Spain for example; from France, Holland, England) and the groups that are commiting crimes and delinquency everyday in thousands (thirdworld immigrants)(including murders and violent assaults)??.

So, for you it is the same a young french dealing with "extasis" in Ibiza than the 1500 moroccoans, 1200 colombians,... that comit murders, violent assaults, robberies in bank and houses, rape,...???. So immigrants representing a 5% of the total Spanish population comit 80% of all the crimes and delinquency and you want us to believe that that is the same than the 39 million of Spaniards that comit the 20% restant??.

So, letīs say that just 1 Japanesse is in prison in Spain and that there are 3000 Moroccoans, 4000 Colombians, 2000 Ecuatorians in prison in Spain?. So, if all groups comit delinquency all groups are the same???. Japanesse=Moroccoans in terms of delinquency in Spain??.

Wow, that is a nice way of reasoning...

I think Iīm going to stop posting this kind os issues, you donīt want to realize FACTS and you still keep believing in something (multiculturalism) that have been proven is a totally disaster.

Iīm again illegal immigrants and also Iīm totally against massive immigration, even if it is legal. 3 million immigrants in a medium size country like Spain in just 3 or 4 years (in % it is exactly the same as if the US had received in the last 3 years 15 or 20 million of immigrants) is much more than enough. And everyone in the streets is saying it: there are too many immigrants!.