Fernando,

I think you still donīt understand the situation. ALL the countries in the world have delinquents and criminals. The difference is that in Spain or any other Western country the % of delinquency and crimes was minimal and didnīt represent a real problem (ie, maybe 0.05% of the Spaniards were delinquents). In most Central and Southamerica, as well as any other third world country, delinquency and crime is a very big problem. If We import people from those countries We will also import their tendencies towards crime and delinquency. As immigration is a new concept in Spain (just started in the last 4 or 5 years) We donīt realize that our society will be a very violent society (like those of Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Honduras,...) if We let that millions of them come to live in our country. They come from countries where life doesnīt mean much for many of them (in Brazil even the police kills childs in the streets). The % of immigrants in Spain is the 5% yet they are commiting the 80% of the crimes and delinquency. So Spaniards representing the 95% of the population only represent the 20% of the crimes and delinquency but the 5% of immigrants comit most of the crime. Does it mean anything to you?. When immigrants (or their descendants) represent the 15% or 20% of the total population, Iīm totally sure that crime in Spain will be like those of Southamerica (and many could not walk alone in the streets in most cities in Spain).

A brazilian friend of mine that is living now in Valladolid told me that she was very happy and is enjoying the fact that she can walk alone in the streets after 19.00, because in her city in Brazil she canīt). Do you want the same for Spain?. Donīt doubt it that it will happen if We still keep thinking that third world immigrants have the same mentality and ethics towards crime and delinquency like the one We Europeans have.

And this is a fact that you will realize in the future for Spain: those neighbourhoods were a majority of immigrants live will be full of crimes and delinquency.

And, come on, realize that the kind of brutal delinquency and crimes that are happening in Spain (like some of the ones Iīve posted in the news), NEVER happened in the past in Spain. And if it happened, it was once in a year, and not an everyday news.