Wolf,

Iīve never said Spaniards didnīt comit crimes or or robberies (although also in many cases they were gipsies) in the past. Also note, that violent assaults and crimes (like when 8 morroccoan men raped a Spanish woman or when 1 young Moroccoan kills a monk and a woman because they told him to not stay in Spain) like the ones that immigrants have brought to us have been very rare in Spain. Iīve said that all nations (even Sweden) has their share of criminals and thieves (you can search for it in a previous post).

And I say it again, in the last 2 weeks Iīve not seen any news in the online newspapers where I got the news Iīve posted in this thread were Spaniards were involved. 90% of the news involving violence, assasinations, robberies, rapes,... involve immigrants. They represent just the 5% of the Spanish population yet they get 90% of the news of violence and crime. Does it take you to any conclussion? (I hope you donīt fail in the same mistake in which others fail of atributing the savages crimes, violence or robberies of the immigrants because they are opresse minorities. I donīt know what is the cause of it. What I know is that I want a peaceful country. If that implies that I have to say "no" to a multicultural society then I would say "no" to it anyday of the week).

What Iīm trying to explain is that multicultural societies have never worked and it is a fantasy to believe the contrary when factual data have shownn otherwise. If I were to take a confortable opinion and if I were to try to look friendly and "open minded" to everyone then I would choose to think and say what you and others are saying. Iīm not. I prefer to use common sense and factual data than to believing in "good words" and "fantasy societies". You, as an american, may be live with common violence in a daily basis. In Spain 100% of the cities and neighbourhoods (except gipsy ones) have been always absolutely safe even at 5.00 a.m.). Now, certain places in Spain are not safe. Why?. Because third world immigrants have made them to be an inhospitality place. And, stadistics also say that it is the same in France, England, Italy, Sweden and other countries.

And I donīt know why you have to talk about Hitler. What We are talking about has nothing to do with fascism, nazism, or racism. We are talking about common sense and living in a peaceful country. With a multicultural, multiethnic society this will never happen. If anybody want to believe in fantasies and utophies, good for them. Iīm not that person.

-----------------------

Wold, After I posted this reply to you I went to read www.elmundo.es again. I searched for "Madrid" and Iīve found another savage assault by immigrants. In this case, to a blind Spaniard done by 3 Moroccoans. These 3 moroccoans assaulted the ONCE blind coupon seller, hit him (he was found in the ground with a lot of blood) and stole him. Never in the past We have had this kind of savage acts. You are not a Spaniard so may be you donīt understand how safe We used to live and how upset are many of us about it (the ones that are not brainwashed by the multiculturalist media).

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2003/04/25/madrid/1051290736.html