Wolf,

Precissely what people that are against massive immigration like me are trying to persuade is that multicultural societies have never worked and will never work without creating lots of problems. No one is talking about "ethnic superiority" (if I was a Chinesse I would try to avoid that China became a country where there were millions of whites, blacks, muslims and others, just to protect my culture and society and to avoid future problems).

The US has a serious problem with racism. Maybe it is not in the surface but it exist down the surface. It comes from many years ago and it is appareantly hidden but when some things like the Rodney King (?) happened in Los Angeles the real situation comes to the surface. There were many deaths when the blacks accused that white policemen of brutality. The blacks arrased the city and also had brutality against the Asian community. I think there were also some other great problems in other cities aswell protagonized by blacks against whites and asians. After it another campaign from the government tried to make you believe that wasn´t for real and that you lived in a great multicultural country. The fact is that that is not true. Just considering other facts like Affirmative Action (which is a law that allows the racism against whites just for not being an ethnic minority) then you realize that living in a multicultural society brings lots of problems. I don´t want the same for Spain. I don´t want that my sons in the future could be discrimined when they have to go to college because there are cuotas for northafricans or southamericans.

I really believe that there are going to happen very bad things in Europe in the future because this massive immigration. Sweden was the safer country in the world and now it has a very high rate of homicides and rapes (almost all protagonized by immigrants).

You also talk about when the Cubans refugees went to Wisconsin and said that "about the rumors spread about how they were all criminals from Cuba, and it upset people". In Spain these are not rumors but EVERYDAY NEWS in the newspapers (I´ve put some examples in a previous posts about killings, stealing, torturing and raping protagonized by immigrants), so realize why people is upset.