miche,

I understand that you are an immigrant (or son of immigrants) in London. That is why you love the "multicultural London". Have you bothered to ask a Londoner if they "love the multicultural London"??. I think they have the right to decide if they want the multicultural London or not, it is not you who has to decide it.

Take The Netherlands as an example...They are the MOST TOLERANT society and country in the world but they have massively voted a far-right political party (Pim Fortuyn). Millions of dutch people have voted that they donīt want a multicultural Netherlands and that they want to restrict immigration.

In some cities the far right party got the majority of the votes, guess which were the cities where this happened...?. Yes, the "multicultural cities"!. And this comming from the most tolerant country in the world, so imagine what they think about "multiculturality in their cities".

miche, I donīt think Iīm going to reply to your posts because our positions are totally opposed and it is a waste of time. The difference between you and I is that you are an immigrant (or son of immigrants), thus you have an interested position in what you say (you want that Europe becomes much more "multicultural" because you are an immigrant) and that Iīm a Spaniard who wants that his country and society donīt go to hell with massive 3š world immigration. I think you have no right to tell us what We should do in our society. It is us who has to decide it. I donīt opinate if I want that 3 million Nigerians go to your country (Ecuador) to live permanently. I understand that it is Ecuatorians who has 100% the right to decide it, so I shut up. So, it should be the same for you.