I have been reading thios thread for a while now with no comment but now ill throw mine out.. I lived and worked in Malaga for about 2 years. My experience.. not racist statement.. is that every time we had a problem in our bar or neighoorhood. it was Either the eastern european mob.. or if it was plain mugging or stabbing it was the Africans.
Im not trying to be racist at all.. i have friends from all countries. But it seems that the immgrants that come to Spain unlike in Canada are less controlled.. they allow very criminal elements into Spain to run rampant. Right now Moroccans are a big problem in this area, almost every night we hear of another stabbing in our neigborhood. Im not saying that Spaniards do not commit crimes.. but even in this past year it seems that immigrants have indeed been increasing the crime rate significantly.. especially in violent crime.

When you come from a Country where Brutality is done by the government you may be inclined to perform some brutality yourself in a free society