We stayed at Las Casas de la Judería while on our honeymoon last September. I booked it through an online hotel reservation website, not directly with them. Maybe that's why we got the room we had, I don't know. I had mentioned that we were on our honeymoon and asked for the best room available. From all the nice things I had read about the place here and elsewhere, I don't think it was one of their better rooms. The room was ok, small, and opened to the entrance alley rather than an interior courtyard, so it was a bit noisy. We also had a bit of an ant problem in the bathroom. However, the rest of the hotel seemed really nice, the staff were friendly and we loved the location. We could always stop and have one last Cruzcampo and a plate of olives at one of the cafes in the plaza right outside the hotel on our way back each evening. We enjoyed wandering aimlessly around the neighborhood and the main attractions were easy to walk to from there. I also liked their breakfast. So for the money, I would definitely stay there again. I just would have liked to have had one of their nicer rooms while on my honeymoon. Also, the cab ride to the hotel through the old Jewish quarter was like an amusement park ride, speeding through the narrow streets, around blind corners, dodging pedestrians and scooters......kind of, um, FUN, actually. Glad I wasn't driving.