Yeh, right......pretty dumb question but what the hell.

My brother, in a fit of drunken humour, bought me a sarong whilst on holiday. What an amusing fellow.

I am 42 and pretty fit, and I must admit I think I look extremely suave and handsome in this garment. laugh

However, I am NOT brave enough to wear it whilst walking through London (where I live, cor blimey), as most Londonners have as much fashion sense as a small dried carrot, and have NO sense of STYLE whatsoever wink

Would I have to have a degree in Insanity to attempt to wear this (with sandals of course) in Madrid? Would it make me any more attractive to the fantastic number of beautiful women I see in this fair city?

I do have a pair of very very dark sunglasses so the staring would not be a problem, however the waves of incredulous laughter might make me run away and hide........and running is not a particularly good idea in this garment; well, not the way I tie it anyway.

I only ask as during my last visit to Madrid, sarong wearers seemed pretty thin on the ground.

Should I chance it (very un-British I know) or should I just fugeddaboudit and wear err...trousers.

Regards

mCmad
PS Bet this is the first "sarong" thread
PPS Bet it's the last too.