Hi everyone,

I am looking to travel to Torremolinos for 6 days in June and I would like to make reservations at the Hotel Flamingo (this link takes you to the main site, once there you can find the Flamingo Hotel link at the bottom of the page).

I have stayed at this hotel before and it is very nice. However, despite repeated attemps to make reservations, I have had no luck. The reservation form on their website is extremely outdated (the booking dates are 5 years old! eek ). I tried using other booking sites such as TravelNow.com/FASTnet and GoCostadelSol.com. I am planning on staying there from June 23 through June 28. When I select these dates it says there are no available rooms. Could they have all filled up? Or is it an error - because on every other hotel search in Torremolinos for those dates came up saying that there were no available rooms.

Has anyone stayed at the Flamingo Hotel before? I was thinking of calling them, but my fear that they won't speak English keeps me from doing it frown .

Or does anyone know of any good hotels in this area that I could stay at?

Thanks
Ben
pbchamp@intercom.net

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: zero262quick ]
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

"The more I meet new people, the more I like my dog."

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.
- Scottish Proverb