MM,

Whole heartily agree!!!. Remember in the ole days you had to find a friend of a friend who had been to a particular place. Here the internet provides numerous sources. The statement was meant particularly to you and the great members. Lots of accurate information is minutes away. Saludos and kudos to you my friend. I appreciate all the hours you put in.

So let me ask you and anyone else a question. One woman at Llevante quoted me 48 euros for a double with bath then I go to reserve it and a gentleman emails me back saying it was a mistake it is 52 euros(tax included). I'm staying one night on July 6 and another on July 15.

What are your thoughts ? Should I take it? Does this sound too much? I asked him why does the website say one thing and then I'm quoted 2 different rates. He said the site was wrong. He was adamant by the tone of the email.

It really isn't the money so to speak. I don't like to be quoted one thing and then get another. Secondly, the final price is 2 leaps from the website.

Adios Mio LOL rolleyes