Thanks for the help MadridMan! I'll do the search as you suggested. I found Barbieri through someone else's comments on your site, something about 13euros per person. Here's the link:
Barbieri International Hostal

My husband and I are travelling by car for six weeks from Rome into Spain. We arrive in Spain around April 24th and start in Barcelona, with a visit to Montserrat. We are huge wine fans, and so far I'm a little surprised at the difficulty I'm having on finding Spanish Wine travel info both online and in books. It took me forever to find Wine DO maps just to get a start! So anyway, we're planning on spending a couple of nights around the Rioja, then onto the West around Segovia,Avila,Salamanca and we hope to stay in a Parador in Ciudad Rodrigo . I've emailed them twice now, to no reply, which I'm finding frustrating. But I'll keep at them!
After that we head south towards Caceras, Badajoz and Zafra. We plan on three nights in Seville, and four nights somewhere along the coast around Jerez - sherry tasting region (suggestions welcome!!!). Two to three nights in Granada via Ronda and three to four nights in Madrid via Toledo. Voila!
We'll be sad to leave, I'm sure!
I think I'll copy this post to another forum as well.

So anyway, we're still looking for help/suggestions on where to do wine tasting and of course good restaurants along the way!
THanks!

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Zippy ]

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]