Hola taravb, great news on that MissMadrid employment situation. MissMadrid, if you read this, congrats and let me be the first to welcome you aboard the Spain Ex-Pat parade. Take it from me, it is an awesome ride laugh ! Just don't eat your meals at work :p !!!

Hey MadridMan, sorry for waking the dead buddy, it struck a nerve and I could not resist. You could have closed the topic though and done us all a favor.

Hey Anchovy Front, jejejej, Well done on that "Brought it up" pun (if that was indeed your "no pun intended" :)). I have never actually tried TGIF here in Spain but perhaps it is better than in the U.S.A. (let's hope so).

Are you sure those sporting the red striped uniforms were not candy stripers like the ones who volunteer in hospitals around the U.S. and were there to take care of the sick and food poisoned laugh.

One last note before I too bury this. Anchovy, since we are in Spain, how about muttering "G.D.Q.E.V." (Gracias a Diós Que...) or is that too long for "TGIF" (doh! I wrote it!).

Saludos,
jer...