Hello, yes we are back from our trip and enjoyed every second of it ! As soon as everthing calms down at home i'll tell you all about it ...

As for the Tavern crawls, me boyfriend and I really enjoyed it. Andres came with a friend which was a blessing since we were only my boyfriend, I, Andres and his friend. We really enjoyed the tour for the company, the drinks and the food.

Sure some people would say that we could do it on our own but that not true ...

As tourists, we don't know about the good places, plus, we don't speak the language (it makes it difficult to asks what's good, what's the specialty of the house...let alone understand the answer ha!ha!ha!. It is also nice to spend an evening talking with people who are from Madrid. Finally, we felt more secure this way (walking at night with a group of people is much more nicer than with two people alone constantly looking at a map to make sure they don't get lost !!!).

I hope Andres tours continue to develop its clientele because it would have been even more nicer to have been 5-6 people instead of 4... but hey, we had a nice time anyway.

On a more intellectual note, I also recommend Wellstours (a tour with a historic perspective of Madrid)... I'll tell you more another time.