I finally made a mistake in my travel plans. Having just come back from Sitges for the day, I wished I made plans to spend the night there.

I love the peace and quite along Sitges´s beaches (different from the noisy Barcelona) and found the time to take off my shoes, roll up my pants and walked along the beach barefoot. My feet loved the wet sand and cool water, it was the rest my feet needed from the beating they took Montserrat.

I had lunch, expensive one 40 euros at La Salseta, Saint Pau 35 in Sitges. It was recommended by the owner of the hostel I am staying at. I always have expensive meal and the end of my trip and was not disappointed. My main meal was layers of pork stuff with black and white sausage. A meal to remember and I will. laugh

Tomorrow is my last day in Barcelona. The next day I fly home and the day after that I go back to work. Right now I feel I won the lottery, spent all my winnings now I go back to work because I am broke. I guess next year I will win the lottery again.

This will be my last message posted, take care all. :o

Bill