filbert, thanks for asking!! I, personally, can confirm it has started raining in Madrid. Yesterday they had some kind of record rainfall for some period of time. I had evidence of a soaked shoulder and arm from being only half under the umbrella. Wow, at about 8pm it was raining cats and dogs!! It sprinkled only a little this morning and that was it. But they say it should rain tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday 'til the afternoon and then should clear out with cool-ish temperatures. It has been so pleasantly cool for me these days here in Madrid. In fact, two days this week I´ve taken a wonderful siesta after a home-cooked lunch on a 6th-floor terraza with a skyline view overlooking the dome of the San Sanfrisco Church, El Faro de Moncloa, and even the Royal Palace. Yesterday it was cloudly but I slept for about 30 minutes before it started raining on me. Today was the same but no rain, only clouds.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog