ppp:

Just wanted to chime in that although I loved Granada, it appears that it's best to come back and enjoy it for another trip.

Just my opinion, but I'd spend at least 3 full days and nights in Sevilla. I'd visit Cordoba for a full day between Madrid and Sevilla but wouldn't spend a night there with your limited time this trip. I'd maximize the amount of time in Sevilla because it's an absolutely beautiful city, the essense of Andalucia, and the weather should be decent. You could do day trips to Jerez and in addition to the horses, you could visit a sherry bodega :p . Another day trip alternative would be the quaint village of Carmona.

Now this is only my opinion and many would disagree wink but I would only stay 2 nights in Madrid. I'm not a big city person when it comes to Spain, and I absolutely love the smaller cities and villages. Toledo is absolutely amazing and I'd suggest a couple of nights there.

Segovia is also wonderful and so are the white villages of Arcos and Ronda but your time is probably too limited - you could already add to your list for next time. laugh

Please let us know what you decide. No matter what you will absolutely love Spain. laugh