I loved Zaragoza. I plan on returnig throught my time here in Spain. The city is large, but suprisingly not overcrowded with tourists. Many of my classmates headed south for our long break, and encountered too many tourists interesed in speaking only English or German while drinking themselves into comas nightly. Zaragoza is a gem, that I hope these kinds of tourists avoid.

The city is well laid out, making walking to the sites easy. The Basilica, La Seo, The Mueso de Zaragoza, the Aljafería, and the Museo Pablo Gargallo are all terrfic. The Diputación de Zaragoza also had a nice exhibit of works by Francisco Rallo Lahoz. The exhibition end February 11, but includes a wide array of sculptures by this Argónes artist.

The night-life is lively as well, I started my nights at a nice coffee/bar on c/Cinco de Marzo called En Clave. A really mellow friendly environment, and a nice way to start a night. From there I would head to the spots off C/Alfonso I to the "tube" area, there is a spot for everyone here.

Looking Forward to a return visit,
Shawn