Hey Sel, be glad to but I'd rather paraphrase the review from one of the people who led me there, Anita24 who said:
posted 11-18-2002 04:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mijas was wonderful! Really felt that I left all the crowds and tourists behind. What they say about the views being fantasic is just an understatement. We stayed after dark to see the whole coast light up and took a taxi back for even more incredible views. And I did find the best prices on pottery, tiles, and more. This day made my trip of a get-a-way from the tour group especially great. They went to Gibralter, had no view, got rained on and were very cold. Thank you all, I never expected such a refreshing change. However, I did not get to see a burro!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 8 | From: Westland, Mi. | Registered: Oct 2002 | IP: Logged

I think maybe we were on the same tour or similar!
I sure do ditto the info. The little bullring was so cute and especially had some incredible views. The main thing, it was so quiet, hearing the wind and the birds, and then the views, we too stayed after dark to see the lights. I found the prices better than anywhere else and the people nicer. I think I saw you say eek that you liked the small towns best, this is it--although someone did say that we were lucky not to find a lot of tourists. There isn't a whole lot to do there other than shop and soak up the ambience but I loved it. laugh

Anita24 were you on my bus?