senkare,

All you have to do is ask laugh

I have a special application that searches all of the major travel sites to find the lowest prices. Below you will find the cheapest travel options (all prices include taxes).

SFO to BCN (March 13-March 23) $680.50

However, if you travel on a Tuesday or Thursday, the prices go down considerable.
Below you will find some alternate dates that will save you more money if you are flexible.

SFO to BCN (March 12-March 21) $561.42

Keep reading, because I found an even better deal for you through BestFares.com (again, they have come through!) However, I couldn't find a flight to Barcelona, only to Madrid, but the price is so good, I figured I should mention it laugh

Here's the deal: if you complete your travel by March 20, 2002, you can get a roundtrip fare from San Francisco to Madrid, you must fly in and out on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, and you must stay over a Saturday night. There is also a processing fee and fuel surcharge not included in the price.
The fare is only $388 per ticket!

And as an added bonus, they give you enough extra airmiles for a free ticket when you return.

You have to join BestFares.com before you can purchase these fares. The price is only $60, so you can see it is well worth the cost. If you do join, please tell us if you like the service.

Hope this helps.

Ben
pbchamp@intercom.net

To everyone else: That offer is good out of 55 US cities to Madrid, if you complete travel before March $20. Below are the roundtrip prices to Madrid for the listed cities.

$308rt or less-- Boston, Washington (DC), Hartford, Providence, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Bangor (ME), Portland (ME), Burlington (VT), Manchester (NH), Albany, Buffalo, Rochester (NY), Syracuse, Erie, Harrisburg, State College, Allentown, Newburgh, White Plains, Wilkes Barre/Scranton, Atlantic City, Charleston (WV)

$368rt or less-- Charlotte, Cleveland, Columbus (OH), Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans, Memphis, Orlando, Tampa, Raleigh, Atlanta, Greensboro, Norfolk, Richmond, Charleston (SC), Columbia (SC), Myrtle Beach, Savannah, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach, Miami, Key West, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, Mobile, Montgomery, Nashville, Birmingham, Knoxville, Greenville/Spartanburg, Shreveport, Little Rock, Akron, Toledo, Dayton, Saginaw, Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Louisville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Madison and Cedar Rapids

$388rt or less-- Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, San Francosco, Phoenix and Las Vegas

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: zero262quick ]
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

"The more I meet new people, the more I like my dog."

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.
- Scottish Proverb