Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9687 - 09/05/00 10:01 AM free rail tickets
olly Offline

Loc: uk
Just returned from Spain and due to a change of itinerary I have Three pairs of single journey rail tickets to give away . The tickets are ..... Madrid to Valencia ( first class ) valid until - 30.10.00 , Barcelona to Zaragoza ( 25.10.00 ) and Zaragoza to Madrid ( 26.10.00) both turist class.

Olly

------------------

#9688 - 09/05/00 11:20 AM Re: free rail tickets
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
olly, how can this be???!!!! My goodness! I'd love to take these off your hands indeed, but I'm only one person (your tickets are in pairs -- anyone want to accompany me??) and don't have a travelling partner!! The Madrid-to-Valencia ticket can be used at anytime before October 30? And first class?! WOW! What a shame you couldn't use them yourself. And since these tickets are in your name can they be used by another person?? Having never been to Valencia or the east coast (other than to Barcelona) and would love to spend a couple days there. Hope you find someone to take them. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9689 - 09/05/00 06:59 PM Re: free rail tickets
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Valencia, uhm...

People from Valencia are very nice. I met two guys from there while I was in Bath (England). I've never been to Valencia and I would like to visit those friends.

But I think for me it's easier to go there since I live in Spain, so I guess it wouldn't be fair if I took the offer.

Regards,

Antonio

#9690 - 09/06/00 01:45 PM Re: free rail tickets
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
I say that Antonio should take one of the trips and that MM should get the other. What does everybody say?

#9691 - 09/06/00 03:39 PM Re: free rail tickets
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
That's very generous of Olly, and yes I think it would be great for MM and Antonio to take them up. I doubt anyone would begrudge them having them - I can't personally think of two more deserving people.

------------------
Madly in love with Madrid

#9692 - 09/06/00 03:58 PM Re: free rail tickets
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hey Antonio! Wanna go to Valencia for an overnight trip? Man! Come on. Skip your classes! Imagine that. Two (semi-) single guys in coastal Valencia for 24+ hours! That would be a lot of fun. I've never been to Valencia and would love to see it. Sure, we'd have to pay for our return-to-Madrid tickets, but who cares?! And FIRST CLASS!! WHOA! Sounds almost too good to be true! And the wild thing is that olly decided to offer them here on MadridMan's Message Board. <sniff!> That's really nice of you, olly. Thank you.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9693 - 09/27/00 05:00 PM Re: free rail tickets
oslogirl Offline

Loc: atlanta,ga,usa
I will be in Spain starting on the 22nd of October until the 5th of November. I would love to get these tickets if you still have them. I have never been to Spain so I am very excited about going.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments