MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#9634 - 09/24/00 10:35 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Just made my reservations for arriving and leaving with AeroCity . The online reservations form was simple and easy to understand. I look forward to using them for my October trip. I arrive at about 9am on a Monday so I can only imagine how long it will take to swim through rush-hour traffic to my destination. ARGH! hehehehe..

MadridMan.com

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9635 - 09/25/00 06:06 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Well MM, you don't need to worry about the traffic. They pick you up in a big, comfortable minibus, so you can just crash out and let them wake you when you get to the hostal, safe in the knowledge that the meter won't be showing 5000 ptas!

Saludos!

#9636 - 09/25/00 08:16 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Boqueron, I doubt I'll BE ABLE to sleep upon arriving in Madrid because I'll be electrified with excitement.

Just got my AeroCITY transportation reservation confirmation (whew! THAT's a lot of *tion words!) this morning, less than 24 hours after making them. ALL looks well.

The clock's ticking.........

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9637 - 09/25/00 01:03 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
yeah, and you just know that there are all those terrific bars open just waiting to serve you a great cafe con leche (and a squid sandwich )

que pena que tu novia no vaya a estar...

#9638 - 09/26/00 01:10 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
Terry Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA USA
I think we have a new record! I placed a reservation this morning for next Friday and received email confirmation in less than two hours!!!! MadridMan was correct, the on-line reservation form is very easy and their response time was tremendous. If the actual service is anywhere near this speedy and simple, it will be a pleasure to use. Did I mention that it is CHEAP, too. I will report back with details when I return in a few weeks.

#9639 - 10/01/00 02:00 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
wendelk Offline

Loc: New Brunswick, NJ USA
Yo..Aerocity sucks the big one...They never showed to pick me up at the airport after making reservations on line & getting a confirm..When I called them from the airport, they told me that the van was broken and I should find another means of transport....Don't use these guys........They Blow!!

#9640 - 10/01/00 06:38 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
aerocity Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hello Wendelk:
We are surprised about your comments and we are now investigating what could be the cause of what your are describing.
We will get back to you very soon with comments.
Thank you for your consideration.

#9641 - 10/13/00 05:28 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
aerocity Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hello!
As we have not received any response from you to our emails, we post here the results of our review of what happened with your services:
Our records shows the follows:
1. Services were confirmed and scheduled correctly.
2. On june, 1st. morning we sent one of our vehicles to the airport and you did not showed up neither called to our offices. Later in the evening, we received a call from you saying that something were wrong with you taking your flight as scheduled and that you would arrive on the same flight on the 3rd. We therefore re-scheduled service again for the 3rd.
3. On june 3rd. morning, we sent again a vehicle to pick you up and nobody showed up neither we received any call.
4. On june 12th, morning, we sent a vehicle to Hostel Rivera at 10.00 hrs to pick you up and transfer to the airport and, again, we had a no-show. We have not registered any call from you regarding change or cancellation of departure service.

We look forward to hearing from you with comments...

------------------
Juan
Airport shuttle, limo and coach services in Spain. http://www.aerocity.com

[This message has been edited by aerocity (edited 10-19-2000).]

#9642 - 10/16/00 04:13 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
ethed Offline

Loc: Denville, NJ
My husband and I had a very positive experience with Aerocity. Our driver, Raphael (spelling??) was polite and on time. He was a great beginning to a fabulous vacation in Spain. Only two negatives (1) Barajas Airport should assign a more central and less out-of-the way bus stop for Aerocity and other van pick ups andd (2) Aerocity should put their name on any vehicles they are using for airport pickup. The white van Raphael was driving had no markings at all. We were at first hesistant to get in until we were shown our reservation. Otherwise kudos all around.

#9643 - 10/19/00 10:11 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
Xena Offline

Loc: Bucharest
Is it possible to use Aerocity without reservation, just directly from the airport?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2375 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments